Tuesday 18 September 2012

Death

Everyone is sleeping here
Gone suddenly high in the air!

Not everyone will live
But it is sure that everyone will die

I remember you Dad
I love you Mom
I adore you Brother
I miss you my Angel
Kith or Kin, Myth or Fact
We need to digest
And wait for our day on God's behest!

Stay alone in the heart
Take that few minutes of breath
A friendly father guiding us the way
An affectionate mom sacrificing her life
An adorable brother holding our hands
The warmth of the younger ones
The moment which made you feel the reality of
your life
All those are gone and now the heart is a
Vacuum!

Those moments are passed
Those people may have missed
Lament for the past
Live in the Present

Adore and Love
Recognize and Respect
Cherish the feelings and emotions
Make life a reality - Now
You live and let live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

வாழ்தலின் நொடிகள்

  மனிதர்கள் வருகிறார்கள் மறைகிறார்கள் புத்தாண்டும் வருகிறது மறைகிறது வாழ்தலின் நொடிகள் மட்டுமே நம் கைகளில்!